SWW abounds

Hi I would like to my concerns about today’s HoD coalition event as whether in TG or Across Ixalan, there is at least 1 SWW when I start a new battle. We cannot be sure than our nodes aren’t consuming charges when we cancel the new fight.

I’m seeing these SWW after the update I did yesterday. I’m running iOS 11

I have also been experiencing many SWW errors since 2.9 release. Often, I get several for each time and press retry until it load. This morning, however, it is not loading. Worse, it is making me lose charges on events as well. I will be sad if I don’t get 2 SOI rares feom Enrakul’s Corruption event or max propgression in TotP from losing charges.

Non stop SWW iPhone XS iOS 12

Same here sww .some times i can force my way through it ,some times i can’t

Constant SWW every match

I had the match opening SWW issue eat two charges on Emrakul’s Corruption, guaranteeing me a finish outside the top 5, if not top 25 (I was perfect so far).

Ditto here too

Are you sending tickets to support?

Same. 2 loss nodes in Em., and many system failures, as in the game app rebooting itself once I hit retry too many times.

IOS 12, IPhone 8 Plus. Stable internet connection (over 100mbps). Tickets submitted

Same, Emrakul’s Corruption is riddled with SWW errors.

I got SWWs for Days please fix. Android

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for letting us know.
It does not seem to affect all players. We are aware and are working on a fix right now.

For me is working right now.

I think that this is a case of a “set” or “update” without a “commit”. It has started to work when the HOD and Duels events had appeared in the event screen.

Speculating but i do recall a huge number of SWWs when 2 big events were run together.

And not too long ago, the elspeth event became visible and for beta testers the duel decks event also became available with the same start time.

Edit: it seems people are reporting that its working, perhaps i was wrong lol

Chiming in to say this is hitting me too. I haven’t had a match loss yet over it, usually hitting retry 4-5 times will get things moving. Still, worrisome.

Hi Everyone. I just spoke with the team, and players should no longer be encountering this error message anymore. Thank you for your patience!

I’m on an Android device and I’m experiencing SWW errors a lot.
The matches also freeze quite a bit more, than before the update. My only option is to concede the match

Since the update (iOS), I already experienced several SWW messages, all over the game. At the start-up, at the startup of a fight, end of a fight,opening my cards,…

How is this still possible?

Its been working for me for the last hour or so (since Brigby’s post above)

[MOD NOTE] Mived to Bugs & Technical Issues