SWW abounds

Version 2.9 has introduced a lot of SWW so far.

Has anyone else encountered this also?
BTW - most of the time the problem goes away after a few retries. But did have a strange situation where my match was restarted with a new opponent when SWW occurred after a match was finished. The loss was not registered.

playing on an IPad Pro (in Northern Europe if that matters)

Android 8.0, 2.9 every starting encounter is 3-5 sww retries. Application reinstalled

Yeah- pretty much every start is needing to retry multiple times- it did just surprise me (once) by starting straight away mind :slight_smile:

Same here. Every start I get at least 2 SWWs.

I had a lot of SWW after the 2.9 update in Android 8.0, uninstalled and installed it again, as @Brigby suggested, does NOT solve it.

Also having a lot of SWW whilst trying to get matches. Fortunately once matched and combat started runs fine and doesn’t hang at the end of match

Same. iOS device. Anywhere from 2-15 SWW retries to get into each game.

Add me to the list

Well, mine restarted the match as stated above, but it registered the lost… Grrr. I am going to the upset thread now.

I average 1-3 consecutive SSWs at the start of the match. Did not uninstall and reinstall.

I’m getting 2-4 SWW every match too. Usually works after a couple retry clicks. Very odd

Update: Just lost a node charge due to a dozen SWW that cascaded when I tried to start a match. Got 5, then it went through, and then when the match start screen came up I got infinitely more.

When I hit cancel it brought me back the the event screen, with 1 less charge on a node.

And then it happened again.

I AM UNABLE TO PLAY ANY MATCHES.

This is bad. @Brigby what’s going on? I thought the update was supposed to make the game more stable, not less

Basically im here to report the same. It got extremly worse

Same here. Lost a couple of node charges.

At first just a few “Retry” presses and it would go through. Now I can’t get through, and after losing node charges, I will give it some time (though since I had to pay crystals for this event, would be disappointing if those are just lost).

Same here.

Same here, all three charges in last refresh lost due to SWW.
Retried for 50 times each but unable to start any match.

Same in TG now that worked a few hours earlier.

This whole Beta test and update have been a real messup.

I was able to successfully finish EC, but now I can’t get past the SWW in TG. I saw more than a couple of SWWs since the update, but after a few I retries was able to get through. Not anymore.

Yeah there is a bug thread with people having the same issues. It’s borked!!!

Now it is imposible to get to the battle screen, the only thing I can do is press cancel button and lose a charge.

Sending a ticket

Adding my woes to the list…

At first, hitting ‘retry’ a few times would work.
Now I’m losing charges on EC.